Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Japanese Cuisine (online class)
Prepare restaurant style Japanese food at home. We will teach you how to cook Japanese appetizers, soups and bowls from scratch. Learn all about using ingredients at home to prepare a delicious Japanese meal for you and your loved one to enjoy in the comfort of your home.
After you sign up for our virtual cook-along, you will receive an ingredient and prep list on your registered email ID.
- Japanese Edamame Dip
- Mixed vegetable & cheese gyozas ( using store bought sheets) with dipping sauces
- Miso Soup
- Prawn or Corn Tempura with dipping sauces
- Cottage cheese or Chicken Kara Age
- Yasai Itame ( Mixed vegetables saut√©ed in soy sauce)
- Japanese curry with sticky rice
- Teppanyaki rice
- Japanese Hotpot