Specialized ateliers, basic through advanced levels of pastry and confectionary craft making, plated and boutique style desserts, world delicacies and precise decorating techniques.
Korean cuisine by Saurabh Gaikwad (Online)
Master the art of Korean cooking through this virtual masterclass that aims to bring some authentic Korean tastes on the dinner table. The workshop focuses on recipes that involve ingredients which are available and easily accessible from local stores, making them easy to prepare.
This class will be an interactive demo and the guests can watch while our chefs demonstrate the recipes. Post the class, a video recording along with the recipes will be shared with the guests.
- Kimchi jjigae (spicy kimchi stew )
- Chimaek (Fried Korean beer chicken or cottage cheese )
- Dak-kkochi (Korean chicken/ tofu skewers )
- Dak- galbi (spicy chicken / tofu stir fry )
- Musaengchae (Spicy Radish Salad)
- Janchi guksu (warm noodles soup)
- Mushroom/ chicken bulgogi
- Pajeon ( Korean Savoury Pancakes )